27th November 2016, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

How to get the certificate of NET/ JRF? Should I send any attested documents in order to get it?

Hello sir, I have cleared UGC JRF/ Net exam in Home Science stream and the result is published but yet not received my JRF/ Net certificate. How to get the certificate? Should I send any attested documents in order to get it?

29th November 2016, 08:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the certificate of NET/ JRF? Should I send any attested documents in order to get it?

If you have applied as a final year candidate, then you need to send the documents copy to get your JRF certificate. Self attested copies of your degree and mark sheets along with other required documents need to be sent.

You can even contact them directly for issues, if you have already sent them the documents. You must prove your qualification to get the certificate.
30th November 2016, 04:55 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the certificate of NET/ JRF? Should I send any attested documents in order to get it?

In order to get JRF/NET certificate you have to contact the authority of NET JRF, their address is - University of Delhi, Benito Juarez Marg, New Delhi 110 02. You have to write a letter regarding the matter and mention your roll number on the cover of the letter and the date of UGC NET examination you appeared recently and also you have to mention the UGC reference number.

You have to submit all the attested copies of your documents including your caste certificate with the cover letter and send it to the above mentioned address. Make sure that the documents are signed. Within a few days you will get the UGC JRF/NET certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?