17th April 2017, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Can a MCA student of 6th semester apply for UGC NET exam? When the application forms will be issued?

I am studying in 6th semester of MCA from Sikkim Manipal University in distance mode. Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET exam? When application form will be issue?

19th April 2017, 01:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a MCA student of 6th semester apply for UGC NET exam? When the application forms will be issued?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in 6th semester of MCA from Sikkim Manipal University in distance mode. Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET exam? When application form will be issue?

Yes, MCA student of 6th semester apply for UGC NET examination conducted by CBSE. Candidates who have appeared or will be appearing for the Master’s Degree final year examinations are also apply for the NET examinations. They have to clear the Master’s Degree examinations with 55% marks to be eligible.
You can apply online for the UGC NET examinations from the 3rd week of April through the CBSE NET official website. The last date to apply for the NET will be 3rd week of May. The examinations will be conducted in the 2nd week of July. The official dates are not announced yet. You have to check the notifications in the CBSE NET website. The CBSE NET website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?