22nd October 2015, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Scope of studying PhD in Medical Nanotechnology in Tamil Nadu?

Sir,
I have completed M.Tech Biotechnology. Now there is no openings for this course in Tamil Nadu, India. I wish to do PhD in Medical Nanotechnology. Whether there is any scope for doing this course in Tamil Nadu?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope and renumeration of nanotechnology in India and Abroad? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology?
  2. Scope in Nanotechnology? Is there any value in it in future?
  3. Would I be consider under Tamil Nadu state quota in engineering/medical entrance exam? I belong to Tamil Nadu but I am studying(In 10th std) in Noida due to my father's job
  4. Where is the best college in Tamil Nadu for Nanotechnology? Job opportunities for Nanotechnology?
  5. Is B.Tech Nanotechnology available in any Tamilnadu college?
  6. Is btech nanotechnology available in any tamilnadu colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Studies in Philippines Medical College for a student of Tamil Nadu?
  8. List of universities offering PhD in Microbiology in Palakkad and Coimbatore? Procedure to get admission and duration of PhD in Microbiology?
  9. List of colleges offering MSc Nanotechnology in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure, scope and job opportunities?
  10. Will I be considered a native of Tamil Nadu if I pass 12th from Noida while I am born in Madurai?
  11. Possibility of studying Ph.D Nanotechnology after B.E.(ECE)?
  12. How to do Ph.D after completing M.Tech Medical Nanotechnology at Sastra University? What are the opportunities in India?
  13. Information regarding domicile status of AP?
  14. Institutes which offer Ph.D degree in Chemistry?
  15. List of colleges offering MSc Nanotechnology in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure? What is the scope and the job opportunities? Is there any special program for nanotech?
  16. Best college in Tamil Nadu for Genetic Engineering? Scope of Genetic Engineering in India?
  17. In which college to go for PhD Nanotechnology? How to apply and outcomes of study?
  18. How can a student studying 12th from Qatar apply for MBBS admission in Tamil Nadu?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?