11th January 2016, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission in MIT USA for Ph.D? What is the eligibility criteria?

I am doing Masters in Transportation from UHasselt, Belgium and i have strong desire to do phd from MIT so please tell me what is the process to get admission in mit-usa for phd?
and also tell me that what is the elegibility criteria?
How i can get admission?
Is GRE and ILETS needed for PhD ?

16th February 2016, 01:40 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure for admission in MIT USA for Ph.D? What is the eligibility criteria?

There is no particular eligibility criteria that is set expect for the fact that the candidate must be a Master Degree holder.
GRE or IELTS is needed to get admission along with TOEFL.
MIT is one of the best Institutes in the world and to get admission you will need to among the best with the rank in these Examinations.
You will also need to have a good Domain Knowledge as well as a good academic track record to be eligible for the course of PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?