1st September 2014, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam for getting admission in PhD(Computer) at MIT, USA? Procedure and eligibility criteria?

I have completed my M.C.A in India. Do I have any entrance examination for getting admission in M.I.T University (USA) for my PH.d. in computer Engineering. Please guide me about the procedure and the eligiblity criteria.

24th November 2014, 11:23 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam for getting admission in PhD(Computer) at MIT, USA? Procedure and eligibility criteria?

Procedure of getting admission in PhD at MIT, USA :-

- You need to appear in the entrance exam- GRE and TOEFL.
- You need to score very good score as most of the students prefer MIT, hence the cutoff of MIT goes very high.
- Then you need to submit your resume, statement of purpose and M.Tech thesis abstract.
- Then there will be a Skype or Telephonic interview.
- Then you will be given admission offer.
- You need to accept that and apply for VISA.
20th December 2014, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exam for getting admission in PhD(Computer) at MIT, USA? Procedure and eligibility criteria?

After completion of M.tech in jntuH,In order to get admission for Ph.D in computer science at India(Hyderabad) Do I have any entrance examination ? let me know the clear process .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?