25th June 2014, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Ph.D Civil Engineering in USA?

Sir
What is the procedure to do
PhD in Civil Engineering field in USA?????
kindly let me know as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility, scholarship, Visa procedure and exam details about PhD in Biotechnology from USA?
  2. USA civil engineering job are avilable or not for Indian people without citizenship of USA?
  3. How may I do PhD in Pharmaceuticals biotechnology from USA? What are the scholarships available?
  4. Procedure for admission in MIT USA for Ph.D? What is the eligibility criteria?
  5. How may I apply for PhD in USA, Germany, Norway after completing masters in plasma and particle physics?
  6. Procedure to join PHD in Physics from USA? Foreign universities where GRE is not required?
  7. In which universities of USA I can apply directly for PhD in Physics? What are their requirements?
  8. Information about the universities of USA offering Ph.D without GRE? Procedure to join?
  9. How to apply for MS course from USA? Does work experience helps in getting good college?
  10. Details, colleges and selection procedure for Integrated Ph.D programme after B.Tech Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  11. How can I get admission to PhD Zoology in UK or USA?
  12. List of Engineering institutions available in USA? What's the applying procedure?
  13. Can I apply for Ph.D from USA after M.Sc from Nepal without any work experience?
  14. Are we supposed to apply for PhD in USA for Pharmacology after MBBS?
  15. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in USA or Germany?
  16. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do Ph.d in USA in Biology? Which are the colleges in USA?
  18. How to do Ph.D in USA in architecture? I have completed MSc in Architecture engineering in English in Italy
11th July 2017, 10:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Ph.D Civil Engineering in USA?

You need to apply for GRE, if you are seeking admission in Ph.D abroad in a country like USA. Just make sure that you have a decent score, so that you are eligible for admission at a reputed university.

Along with GRE score, you need to have IELTS/TOEFL score to prove your English proficiency. You need to have a qualifying score in this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?