18th June 2014, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

In which universities of USA I can apply directly for PhD in Physics? What are their requirements?

Im a graduated of B.C of physics.i want to apply for direct phd .which universities of usa should i apply and what is the requirements?i have research experiment but not a paper yet.

Related Questions:
  1. In which Universities I can get admission and what are the entry requirements for PhD in Physiology at USA?
  2. Universities offering Ph.D in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to join PHD in Physics from USA? Foreign universities where GRE is not required?
  4. Information about the universities of USA offering Ph.D without GRE? Procedure to join?
  5. How may I apply for PhD in USA, Germany, Norway after completing masters in plasma and particle physics?
  6. Should I have to do M.Sc before PhD in Canada? In which universities of Canada seats are easily available?
  7. Can I apply for Ph.D from USA after M.Sc from Nepal without any work experience?
  8. Can I pursue PhD directly after Bachelor of Science (BS) or Master degree is mandatory?
  9. Can I get a job with Ph.D in USA after M.Tech in Nanotechnology? How many universities in USA offer this?
  10. How may I do PhD in Pharmaceuticals biotechnology from USA? What are the scholarships available?
  11. Information about the universities in abroad where i can study MSc Physics and Ph.D? I am a Physics graduate
  12. How may I pursue PhD in management from top universities of USA or UK?
  13. Guidance for correspondence PhD Physics?
  14. Can anyone enter into PhD course immediately after UG?
  15. Is it possible to do Ph.D abroad after M.Tech from Indian Universities? Requirements for studying in abroad universities?
  16. Requirements and top universities offering Ph.D in Pharmacy?
  17. Should I take industrial experience or can I enroll for PhD directly in Europe?
  18. Which are the good universities in USA offering MS in control and automation or embedded systems? What are the GRE score requirements? Whats the average living cost in USA?
19th May 2017, 06:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which universities of USA I can apply directly for PhD in Physics? What are their requirements?

There are many private universities available in USA, which can give you admission without any entrance exam, but they are not considered reputed universities.

If you are not interested in top universities, then there are lots of options available. Just contact them through various admission consultants in your area.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?