22nd December 2013, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

How to enroll for PhD at IISC Bangalore? Entrance exam and stipend?

I have done M.Tech from IIT Dehli and I am looking to do PHD from
IISC Bangalore.
Let me know how do I enroll for PHD at IISC bangalore.
Do I need to give any entrance examination and what is the stipend paid
tp phd students?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus of IISC? Past 5 years question papers for IISC entrance test?
  2. How to go for integrated Ph.D program in microbiology and Cell Biology from IISC Bangalore
  3. Details of entrance exams for integrated phd programs in IISC bangalore and Institute of virology pune
  4. What is the procedure to pursue Ph.D in IIT Chennai and IISC Bangalore?
  5. Date of sale of forms for admission in IISC Bangalore for Ph.D in Biological Science? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  6. Is it mandatory to appear for the entrance exam of Ph.D? I want to take admission for Ph.D in IISC
  7. What is the procedure to enroll myself for Ph.D?
  8. Am I eligible to do Integrated Ph.d course after doing B.E in Electronics and Communication 5 years back? Do I need to attend GATE or IISC exam?
  9. IISC and PhD
  10. Syllabus for IISc Ph.D. Entrance examination?
  11. Information about offline mode of fees payment for IISC entrance exam?
  12. How I can do PhD in international marketing from IISc without completing masters? I've done B.E and MBA
  13. Process to enroll for Ph.D having done B.A. and M.A.?
  14. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  15. Is it possible to take IISC entrance test in material science for joining Ph.D at IISC?
  16. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  17. Admission process for Ph.D from IISC, Bangalore after 97 or above percentile in GATE?
  18. Phd Admission after M.Phil with 50% marks? Stipend possibilities? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd May 2015, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to enroll for PhD at IISC Bangalore? Entrance exam and stipend?

I completed my Msc in biotechnology from a deemed university in 2010 i could nt join any phd program for a long while due certain issues...i wanted to know if i still can join a phd program in IISC and also the procedures that i hv to follow to do the same
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?