3rd August 2014, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and cost for pursuing PhD from abroad?

My academic career is good with First class in physiology from university of Kolkata. But I could not continue my MSc even after getting admission because of certain Reasons . Now I have already completed my MBA through distance learning from A UGC recognised state university with 70% marks. If I want to pursue Phd then what is the procedure and cost.

Related Questions:
  1. Paper publication is mandatory for PhD Abroad? Whether it would be mandatory to do MS before PhD?
  2. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  3. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  4. Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies?
  5. Procedure to get a seat in reputed universities in Germany after completing M.Tech Biotechnology? Are there any scholarships available while pursuing the course in India or abroad?
  6. What is the procedure of pursuing MS course from abroad after completing B.Tech course?
  7. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
  8. How to do Ph.D in abroad? I am pursuing MS(Pharm) in department of Pharmaceutics
  9. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Names of the universities offering Ph.D in India and Abroad? What are the opportunities?
  11. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  12. Whether pursuing Ph.D will help to get better jobs in abroad for M.Sc in Electronics passed candidate, having 5 years working experience?
  13. Can anyone enter into PhD course immediately after UG?
  14. What is the procedure to get admission for Ph.D in IITs? I am pursuing M.E Computers
  15. What should I do to pursue Ph.D abroad? How much should I get? Requirements for admission?
  16. How to study MS in abroad after pursuing B.Tech ECE?
  17. How Can I get fully funded scholarship?
  18. Is it mandatory to have papers published to pursue PhD Abroad?
9th April 2018, 06:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and cost for pursuing PhD from abroad?

You need to appear for GRE, if you are looking to study Ph.D from abroad. Along with GRE, you need IELTS/TOEFL score for English proficiency, which should be minimum qualifying score.

The cost and fee will depend on the kind of college you get. If you have an excellent GRE score, then you will have great chance of getting scholarship after admission at a reputed university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?