3rd June 2016, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for doing PhD after MDS? Syllabus, duration and preparation details?

Well actually i want to know the procedure for doing the PhD after MDS.
So, can you please tell me that what is the Syllabus? Duration? And how to prepare for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Duration of PhD course? Doing M.Phil before PhD will effect the duration of PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  3. Further study options in USA after MDS Oral Medicine and Radiology? With Indian MDS can PhD be done in USA?
  4. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  5. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  6. Can I do Ph.D in human physiology after B.Com from MDS university Rajasthan?
  7. How can I prepare to qualify in BHU MDS entrance exam? Reference books for preparation?
  8. Details of entrance exams, eligibility and duration of courses related to MDS in Abroad?
  9. How can I prepare to crack COMEDK-MDS? Tips for preparation?
  10. Procedure and syllabus of NET exam? Which subject has better scope for HR executive?
  11. Detailed information, admission procedure, duration and fee structure of Ph.D(English)? Is it necessary to appear in NET for Ph.D?
  12. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  13. What is the procedure of doing MDS from UK after BDS from India?
  14. Number of MDS seats available in AP? Syllabus of MDS entrance exam?
  15. Should I go abroad and do MDS? Details about MDS in Singapore
  16. Details about Ph.D entrance exam conducted by Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar? Syllabus, course duration and exam date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  17. Tips for preparation of MDS entrance exam?
  18. Duration of regular PhD after clearing NET and JRF? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?