18th September 2014, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Details of entrance exams, eligibility and duration of courses related to MDS in Abroad?

I would like to do my mds course abroad, as i am a bds student. i am preferring USA. i would like to know the details regarding the entrance exams , eligibility, and the courses duration. please help. it would be splendid to know about the cost too..

6th January 2018, 03:29 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of entrance exams, eligibility and duration of courses related to MDS in Abroad?

As you are pursuing BDS so you can pursue Master of Dental Surgery/Science course. For that you need to appear for Integrated National Board Dental Examination(INDBE). Also you need to appear for English proficiency test(IELTS/TOEFL/PTE) because you belongs to Non-English speaking country. Once you clear both of these tests you can apply for MDS course.

Entrance requirements for MDS course in American university:-
> You must have been admitted to the degree of Bachelor of Dental Surgery from a recognized university.
> You must need to appear for English proficiency test IELTS/TOEFL/CAE/CPE/PTE.

These are the best universities in United States offering MDS course:-
> University of Bridgeport
> University of Kentucky
> University at Buffalo
> Virginia Commonwealth University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?