25th December 2015, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to apply in CSIR-NET(Physical Sciences)?

Sir,
I want to apply for CSIR-NET for Physical Sciences. Kindly tell me how I can apply? What is the eligibility criteria? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET(Earth Sciences) for Geology postgraduate?
  2. Eligibility and requirements to apply in CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences) for Organic Chemistry postgraduate?
  3. Eligibility to apply for CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences) for M.Sc(Chemistry) postgraduate?
  4. Detailed notification, syllabus and eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET(Earth Sciences)?
  5. Am I eligible to write NET after passing MSc Externally from Kuvempu University?
  6. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET(Physical Sciences) for B.Tech(ECE) graduate?
  7. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences) for M.Sc(Biochemistry) candidate?
  8. What should I do for Professorship after M.Sc in Biotech?
  9. Coaching classes to prepare for CSIR-NET(Earth Sciences) in Chennai?
  10. In CSIR NET when should you select 'earth sciences' as a subject?'
  11. Eligibility to apply in CSIR-NET(Biological Sciences) for M.Sc(Sericulture) student? Whether CSIR-NET is equivalent to ICAR-NET?
  12. Study Materials and pattern of CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences)?
  13. Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET joint test for LS in Engineering Sciences?
  14. Eligibility for CSIR NET entrance examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which subjects should I choose for UGC NET Exam being a candidate from B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is Environmental Science a good choice for me?
  16. Procedure and eligibility to apply in PhD entrance exam of National Centre For Biological Sciences for M.Phil student?
  17. Detailed information, procedure to apply, eligibility criteria and examination date of CSIR-NET?
  18. How can I apply for UGC CSIR NET in Chemical Sciences? I have done BSc in Chemistry
7th January 2016, 07:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply in CSIR-NET(Physical Sciences)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to apply for CSIR-NET for Physical Sciences. Kindly tell me how I can apply? What is the eligibility criteria? Waiting for your reply.
Those candidates who have completed BS-4 years program/BE/B. Tech/B. Pharma/MBBS/Integrated BS-MS/M.Sc. or Equivalent degree with at least 55% marks are eligible for CSIR NET exam.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for CSIR NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years.

Eligible candidates may apply online through a link available at CSIR, HRDG website www.csirhrdg.res.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?