25th December 2015, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission to study PhD in Environmental Science in UPTU?

Respected Sir,
Can you tell me the eligibility criteria for admission in UPTU for PhD course in Environmental Science? Please tell me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  2. Can I study PhD in Microbiology with Fellowship of Environmental Science being a UGC-NET qualifier? -- [New]
  3. How can I get admission in Ph.D after M.Phil Environmental Science?
  4. How can I get admission to study PhD in Environmental Sciences being a M.Phil candidate?
  5. Am I eligible to study PhD in Environment Technology if pursuing M.Sc in Environmental Science?
  6. For which subject I should apply for SLET to study PhD if completed PG in Environmental Science?
  7. How to study M.Tech in Environmental after completing Msc in Environmental Science?
  8. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Environmental Science in Bhilai Institute of Technology? When the application form will be released?
  9. Is Environmental Studies/Sustainability available to study in PhD? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Am I eligible to study Ph.D in Environmental Science at Burdwan University through distance mode if secured 50% in M.Sc?
  11. Direct PhD in Psychology or Philosophy or History or Environmental science after B.Tech?
  12. Courses related to Environmental Studies available to study in PhD?
  13. M.S or M.Tech in Environmental science after B.Tech (Biotechnology) for pursuing Ph.D in Environmental science? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it necessary to appear in GATE for study PhD in IIT? Can I get admission through NET?
  15. Procedure to apply for PhD in Environmental Science program in Burdwan University for M.Sc postgraduate of Calcutta University?
  16. Eligibility to study PhD in Forensic Science for M.Sc(Nursing) candidate? List of institutes in Maharashtra?
  17. Is it necessary to appear in GATE for study PhD in IIT? Can I get admission through NET?
  18. Is pursuing Ph.D in Biochemistry a good option after MSc Environmental Sciences
7th January 2016, 07:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission to study PhD in Environmental Science in UPTU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
Can you tell me the eligibility criteria for admission in UPTU for PhD course in Environmental Science? Please tell me as soon as possible.
For Ph.D admission, you should qualify in UGC NET exam first.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

If you have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university then you are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?