5th June 2016, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in BARC for Ph.D after M.Sc Organic Chemistry?

Hello,
I have completed M.Sc Organic Chemistry and want to do Ph.D from BARC. So, please tell me procedure and eligibility criteria to take admission in BARC?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D course? Am I eligible after completion of M.Sc course with 57% marks?
  2. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in Osmania University?
  4. Steps after clearing NET JRF for PhD entrance?
  5. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  6. Universities offering PhD in organic chemistry on the par time basis or correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in Abroad for M.Sc candidate?
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc organic chemistry?
  9. How to do Ph.d in Chemistry after scoring 54% marks in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  10. Admission procedure to do Ph.D in Chemistry after B.Sc with 75%? List of institutes providing Ph.D in Chemistry?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad?
  12. Way of getting admission in PhD Organic Chemistry?
  13. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  14. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in both India and abroad through CSIR and GATE?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D in Organic Chemistry? List of the institutes? I am a 2nd year student of MSc Applied Chemistry of Ramkrishna Vidyamandira
  16. Can I study PhD in Organic Chemistry with UGC-JRF certificate if completed M.Sc in Physical Chemistry?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  18. Am I eligible for Ph.D in abroad after qualifying MSc Organic Chemistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?