8th June 2014, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of pursuing PhD in English from JNU?

I completed my masters in English in the year 2006 and my B.Ed in the year 2007-2008. Now I want to do Phd from JNU in English. I want to know am I eligible for a direct admission in JNU or first do I need to do MPhil? Kindy guide.

20th October 2016, 08:02 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of pursuing PhD in English from JNU?

No, I am very sorry to say that without completing M.Phil you cannot get direct admission for PhD (English) in JNU. You have to complete your M.Phil first in order to get direct admission in JNU for pursuing PhD in English.

I have attached a link below, here you can find the procedure of admission, eligibility and other details. So, download the file from the given link and go through it. I hope you will get the information regarding your query.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf DirectPhDInstructions JNU.pdf(40.8 KB, 214 views)
5th September 2018, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Its been 2018, but I still have the same doubts. To get Mphil seat. Waht are the criteria? Please reply thank you, if entrance exam is conducted, when is the application time?
13th December 2020, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

I want to get PhD entrance test in jnu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?