11th September 2011, 08:21 PM
meenupatlyan

Admission procedure for M.A English course in JNU? Date of sale of forms?

i want to take admission in m.a. english in jnu.plz tell me the admission procedure and when the forms will be out.suggest me some other renowned universities also.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility and procedure to take admission in M.A English in JNU? Date of availability of forms? When are the exams going to be held?
  2. Procedure of pursuing PhD in English from JNU?
  3. Date of sale of M.A English Entrance Exam forms? Date of Entrance Exam?
  4. Procedure to get admission in JNU for M.A English course? What is the syllabus?
  5. When will be the sale of forms for B.Ed course of JNU?
  6. Date of sale of JNU entrance exam forms? I am a student of B.A English and want question papers of the entrance test of M.A in English
  7. Procedure for admission in B.Com? Last date of sale of forms? How much is the percentage?
  8. Procedure to apply for JNU PhD(English) entrance exam? Last date of application?
  9. Procedure for admission in the following Marine Engineering Colleges? Date of sale of the forms?
  10. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is there admission on the basis of 12th marks? Date of sale of forms and from where can I get the forms?
  11. Where can I get B.Ed forms of JNU for admission?
  12. Procedure for admission in medical college in Mumbai? Date of sale of forms?
  13. Does JNU provides M.Com? Procedure of admission?
  14. Eligibility for M.A in English? Can I get admission in JNU? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Date of sale of forms of M.A English correspondence -- [New]
  16. Information regarding the procedure to get admission for MA in Economics in JNU and DU? Which Exams I have to appear for this? Last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams? Information regarding LSE?
  17. Procedure and requirements to apply for M.A.(English) in JNU for B.A. student?
  18. Is M.A.(Education) course offered in JNU? Procedure to get admission?
22nd December 2011, 06:56 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure for M.A English course in JNU? Date of sale of forms?

For pursuing M.A english in JNU first of all you have to clear your bachelor's degree under 10+2+3 pattern of education in any discipline with minimum of 45% marks with adequate proficiency in the language concerned.Generally the admission test held during the month of May every year. List of some universities which offers Master Degree in English:--

•University of Delhi

•IGNOU

•Banaras Hindu University
30th December 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure for M.A English course in JNU? Date of sale of forms?

I am going to complete my graduation this year from DU. I want to knw what is the procedure for having addmission in JNU in m.com
5th February 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

i want to knw wat ll be the procedure for having addmission in jnu. n when ll b d addmission form get
7th February 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

what about urdu entrece exams?
7th February 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

when will JNU start distributing M.A admission forms?
i need 2 know it urgently
19th April 2012, 12:07 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,
Eligibility criteria in JNU:

The candidate should be complete graduation from a recognised university.

Candidates career graph will be 10+2+3 form compulsory.

Candidate should be a citizen of india.

The upcoming exam will be conducted in the month of may.
So keep in touch with the JNU university website.

All the best.
18th July 2013, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

some university required subject English literature in 10 2 3 pattern to get admission in PG English, is it same in JNU?
4th October 2013, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

whether jnu offer M.A. english through correspondence or not? if yes,then what is the date of sale of form n the eligibility criteria???????
5th October 2013, 01:03 PM
ramajb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
whether jnu offer M.A. english through correspondence or not? if yes,then what is the date of sale of form n the eligibility criteria???????

Course Title

MA English in jnu campus

Course Duration

Information Not Available

Faculty / School / Department / Center offering the course

School of Language, Literature & Culture Studies

Eligibility Criteria / Entry Requirements

Bachelor's degree under 10+2+3 pattern of education in any discipline with atleast 45% marks with adequate proficiency in the language concerned.

Date of Admission Test

Generally held during May every year

Centers for Examination

All major cities of India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?