30th December 2011, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility and procedure to take admission in M.A English in JNU? Date of availability of forms? When are the exams going to be held?

what are eligibility and procedure to take admission in m.a. English in jnu? When the form will be available?when this examination is going to be held?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure for M.A English course in JNU? Date of sale of forms?
  2. Procedure to join ISRO after 12th? Which are the entrance exams conducted after 12th by ISRO? Date of availability of forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Information regarding the procedure to get admission for MA in Economics in JNU and DU? Which Exams I have to appear for this? Last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams? Information regarding LSE?
  4. Date of announcement of forms for English Honors? In which month the exams of CAT will be held?
  5. Admission procedure, eligibility and availability of forms for B.Sc Physics honours in Presidency College?
  6. Date of availability of forms for M.Phil in English in Literature in DU?
  7. Eligibility for M.A in English? Can I get admission in JNU?
  8. Is there direct admission to UG course in St. Xaviers Mumbai? Eligibility criteria, availability of application forms and last date for submission of forms?
  9. Which are the universities belonging to JNU? What is the procedure for admission in these universities? Any entrance exam held for all universities which are affiliated from JNU?
  10. Procedure of pursuing PhD in English from JNU?
  11. Procedure to get admission in JNU for M.A English course? What is the syllabus?
  12. Date of sale of M.A English Entrance Exam forms? Date of Entrance Exam?
  13. Eligibility for doing BCA in JNU? How to apply for this course? What is the fee for BCA course in JNU? -- [New]
  14. How to take admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi for M.Com? What is the eligibility criteria? Date of availability of forms
  15. MSc. in Biotechnology exams, scholarships, forms?
  16. Admission procedure and eligibility to study M.Com in JNU for B.Com graduate of Delhi University?
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in English in JNU?
  18. Procedure to apply for JNU PhD(English) entrance exam? Last date of application?
18th February 2012, 02:40 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and procedure to take admission in M.A English in JNU? Date of availability of forms? When are the exams going to be held?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are eligibility and procedure to take admission in m.a. English in jnu? When the form will be available?when this examination is going to be held?
If you want to pursue M.A. in English from Jawaharlal Nehru University, you must have scored a minimum of 50% in your Bachelors Degree examination.

In order to take admission, you will have to qualify an entrance exam conducted by the University.
The upcoming entrance exam will be held on 22-05-2012 and to apply for it, you may either obtain the application form from the University by post or you may apply online through www.jnuonline.in

The last date to submit the application form is 21-03-2012 for the offline mode and the last date to submit the confirmation page by the candidates applying online, is 28-03-2012.

For more information, refer to the Jawaharlal Nehru University.
1st July 2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility and procedure to take admission in M.A English in JNU? Date of availability of forms? When are the exams going to be held?

i want to take admission in jnu. plz inform me the admission procedure?
3rd January 2013, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

plz,provide syllabus of M.A eng entrance test,eligiblity creteria for this and date of entrance test.
25th February 2013, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

I have had a two years of English language in my undergraduate course and I have scored 70% in both. However I could not take English hons because the course isn't available in our university. In our third year there is only one subject(economics) and I am doing my hons on this subject. I want to do my MA in English from JNU. Am I eligible with my two years course of English?
3rd May 2013, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED BA IN 2003, IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO GET ADMISSION IN MA IN AN ENGLISH
31st May 2013, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for entrance in MA in Public Administration in JNU?
8th August 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Hii,I am btech 2011 Computer science grad,I want to take admission at JNU in masters of social science and systems or in the journalism.Will I be eligible for the course and waht are the requirements and the pattern of the exam.
Thanks
26th September 2013, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Now I am doing 2. How can I get admission for BA/MA English course
19th October 2013, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

can you please give the detailed syllabus for PET for M.A English?
24th November 2014, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

I have got 49% in my BA Specialized in english from open university of Andhra University . Can i get an admission in any good college in delhi. Kindly please help me. Im so much concerned about this.
5th January 2017, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

I am doing English hons. 2014 batch right now in final semester from du my score till now is 63% i belong to sc category suggest me how can i get admission in M.A in English in jnu and what are the other top colleges for masters in English in which i can get admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?