5th December 2015, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and scope of Ph.D research after M.Sc in computer science?

What is procedure and scope to take admission to phd(research) after M.Sc in computer science? Would you please help me in this regard?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. PhD in Computer Science after 8 years of M.Sc? Procedure and other details?
  3. Should I have to study M.Phil after M.Sc if interested in Ph.D?
  4. Can I do PhD if secured 56% in B.Sc and 53.9% in M.Sc(Computer Science)?
  5. How may I do Ph.D or M.Ed? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've done M.Sc , B.Ed
  6. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc?
  7. What is the difference between MCA and Integrated MCA? Which one is better to join?
  8. Am I eligible for PhD in Chemistry after M.Sc in Applied Chemistry? Scope of Applied Chemistry in research field?
  9. Is is possible to go in research field of computer after doing MSc in computer science?
  10. Which has more scope M.Sc IT or M.Sc Computer Science?
  11. What is the procedure to follow to take admission for Ph.D in Computer Science?
  12. Is there any scope if I do PhD in Bioinformatics from India? Procedure and mark required for admission in Abroad? Can I get scholarship?
  13. Procedure to get admission in PhD(Nutrition) at Home Science College and Research Institute for M.Sc postgraduate?
  14. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  15. When the entrance exam of Ph.D in Computer Science and Operational Research will be held?
  16. Scope of MSc Computer Science? Does this offer a good career scope?
  17. Is it possible for me to do PhD in Computer Science or Information Technology?
  18. Procedure to apply for Distance PhD(Computer Science) for M.Tech(CSE) student?

29th September 2016, 05:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and scope of Ph.D research after M.Sc in computer science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is procedure and scope to take admission to phd(research) after M.Sc in computer science? Would you please help me in this regard?

The M.Sc Computer Science candidates can apply for PhD in Computer Science. Candidates with Master’s Degree in Computer Science with over 55% marks from a recognized university shall be eligible for the PhD in Computer Science. The admission to the PhD in Computer Science will be based on the performance in the Written Test and Interview conducted by the university. The above mentioned is the admission procedure followed by the institutions for the PhD in Computer Science.
The PhD scholars can work in faculty positions in colleges or institutions, research & development centers, technology development and consulting, IT companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys etc. The salary and demand for the right candidate is very high. So the candidate after PhD in Computer Science can get a job easily. They can become an expert in that particular field.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?