7th February 2014, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

PhD in Computer Science after 8 years of M.Sc? Procedure and other details?

Hi,
I have completed my MSc in Computer science in 2006 with an aggregate of 72% can i do PHD now? if so could you please provide me the procedure of how to do PHD... and also please provide me the details of phd program in karnataka..

1st March 2014, 08:45 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: PhD in Computer Science after 8 years of M.Sc? Procedure and other details?

Very good career for Ph.D doctorate holders.As you have completed M.Sc qualification,Of course you are eligible to start the process with your qualification.To go for the Ph.D Degree the minimum educational qualification required is minimum masters degree.After getting Ph.D degree you may become Industrial laboratory,a consultant,practitioner,University/college professor and more.

You must have a undergraduate and Graduate transcripts along with you,and a curriculum vitae or Resume.Before going to the Ph.D process,I recommend you to follow the below process.So you better to gain Teaching experience in any College or Univesity.So that you may get good knowledge about the concerned topic.And also the subject would be on your finger tips.So get teaching experience or else research assassination.

This Assistant ship takes your career to the Doctoral program,with the research assistant ship you may be directly getting the funding for your research.So that you may continue your research then with out any difficulties.You can then complete your requisite course work,very likey you may undergo for the intensive comprehensive examination covering the entire field of study.Each and every university conducts its own entrance examination for hiring the candidates for Ph.D Doctoral program.And here you will be varied with other having teaching and research experience.

So after qualifying the examination you will be undergoing for an Interview.Soon after clearing this you are of course eligible to completed the Doctoral course.Remember,you need to write an entrance examination for which you are willing to join for Doctoral program.
12th December 2015, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: PhD in Computer Science after 8 years of M.Sc? Procedure and other details?

sir,
i have completed my MSc in computer Science in 2003 with an aggregate of 86%, i am working as a lecturer for the past 9 years.can i do phd now? what r the procedures for doing phd?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?