6th January 2016, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Recognition of Ph.D course by UGC from Rellington university, US?

Is phd from Rellington university,US recognized by UGC? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to do Lectureship in University of Calicut for PhD holder of Rellington University, US?
  2. Recognition details of doing Ph.D from Manav Bharti University? Is it UGC approved?
  3. Whether PhD in Delhi University is UGC approved?
  4. UGC recognized universities for PhD in English in New Delhi through distance or regular mode -- [Most Discussed]
  5. PhD from AMET University is approved by UGC?
  6. Is it possible to do part time PhD after qualifying UGC-NET for Lectureship? Whether Government universities has more value? Course duration of PhD and JRF?
  7. Is it between to do M.Tech with AICTE recognition or UGC recognition? Universities or institutes that are recognized? Where can I get admission?
  8. What is average time duration taken to complete Ph.D via UGC JRF?
  9. List of entrance exams to study PhD in Microbiology in any UGC approved University
  10. Detailed information about PhD course offered in Cambridge University, UK for UGC-NET aspirant?
  11. List of UGC recognized universities which offer part time PhD in Hindi
  12. Should I pursue Ph.D(Chemistry) from Jodhpur National University? Is this university is UGC approved?
  13. Whether CMJ University has UGC approval for PhD in Medical Anatomy program?
  14. How to do Ph.D in Chemistry being a College lecturer?
  15. To do PhD in Engineering streams AICTE approval is must?
  16. Is PhD offered in Singhania University, Rajasthan has UGC approval?
  17. Universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy? Previous questions papers for Ph.D in Physiotherapy entrance exam?
  18. Whether Mahatma Gandhi University, Shillong is approved by UGC-DEC-AICTE for PhD in History course? Can I become teacher in any college after completing this course
24th February 2023, 04:04 PM
4700BC

Default Re: Recognition of Ph.D course by UGC from Rellington university, US?

I'm sorry to inform you that Rellington University, US is not a recognized institution by the University Grants Commission (UGC) of India. As per UGC regulations, only degrees obtained from universities/institutions recognized by the UGC are considered valid in India. It is advisable to check the recognition status of any foreign university/institution with the UGC or relevant authorities before enrolling in any program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?