8th January 2015, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Registration procedure and examination date of JNTU Ph.D entrance exam?

sir,
kindly tell me the examiantion date
for phd entrance in JNTU?
also i want to know the procedure of registeration
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and examination date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  2. Can I get registration of IPCC exam without qualifying for CPT entrance exam? Procedure for registration and the fee structure for registration?
  3. Previous year question papers of JNTU Ph.D(Management) entrance exam?
  4. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  5. Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?
  6. What is the date of registration for CPT entrance exam? What are the documents to be submitted?
  7. When will the notification be released by JNTU for Ph.D course? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam? List of top Universities to join Ph.D course?
  8. Date of start of registration process for AIIMS PG entrance exam? Procedure to fill the form? Date of the exam?
  9. What the process of the PhD registration for the current year?
  10. Previous years papers of JNTU Hyderabad Ph.D entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to do PhD in CSE at Abroad? Syllabus for entrance exam?
  12. Previous year question papers of PhD in Physics entrance exam of JNTU?
  13. Costs involved and procedure to join PhD in Genomics?
  14. Model Question Papers for the Entrance Exam for Ph.D in Computer Science of JNTU?
  15. Is it possible to do PhD without entrance? Procedures and timing of classes?
  16. ECE question papers of previous year for JNTU Ph.D entrance exam?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in Ph.D? Procedure to apply and age limit?
  18. How may I do Ph.D without giving any entrance exam? List of institutions offering such course through correspondence? Is this available online?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?