22nd July 2018, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study PhD(Industrial Chemistry) in Kuvempu University?

Hello, I am looking forward to study PhD in Industrial Chemistry course in Kuvempu University. Can you please let me know about the requirements for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program? Please let me know about the requirements immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to get PhD(Industrial Chemistry) admission in Kuvempu University?
  2. Ph.D in chemistry from a private institute after completed M.Sc in Chemistry?
  3. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Industrial Chemistry) in Kuvempu University? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility to study PhD(Industrial Chemistry) in Kuvempu University?
  5. How to study M.Com through distance education? I have completed B.Com with average of 75% in Kuvempu University
  6. Kuvempu University M.Sc (Previous) Applied Chemistry-Analytical and Spectroscopic Analysis (Paper: 1.01) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Kuvempu University B.Sc 1st Year Chemistry Paper-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Kuvempu University M.Sc (Previous) Applied Chemistry-Organic Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  9. Books for M.Sc CET Chemistry entrance exam of KUD and Kuvempu university?
  10. Kuvempu University M.Sc (Previous) Applied Chemistry-Physical Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  11. How many PhD(Industrial Chemistry) seats are available in Kuvempu University?
  12. Kuvempu University B.Sc 3rd Year Chemistry Paper-III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Procedure to change from Bangalore university to Kuvempu university?
  14. Kuvempu University, B.Sc., Chemistry Paper-IV Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  15. What should I do to study MS in Abroad? Eligibility and requirements to study?
  16. How can I secure my life after completing MSc in Industrial Chemistry in Kuvempu University with 70%
  17. Am I eligible for lecturership in college after passing MSc from Kuvempu University
  18. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
15th June 2019, 12:56 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study PhD(Industrial Chemistry) in Kuvempu University?

To study Ph.D. (Industrial Chemistry) at Kuvempu University, the candidate should have passed Post graduation course from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Industrial Chemistry is 55%. As per the official notification, 5% marks relaxation is given to SC/ST category candidate. The admission process consists of two main steps i.e Entrance examination and personal interview so you should score good marks in the Entrance examination and personal interview to get admission in Ph.D. (Industrial Chemistry) at Kuvempu University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?