24th May 2017, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change from Bangalore university to Kuvempu university?

I'm studying in 1st BBA in Bangalore university and I want to migrate to shimoga which is kuvempu university for 2nd year. And please tell me procedure what should be follow
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to change from Calcutta University to Bangalore University?
  2. Procedure to change college from Tumkur to Bangalore University if failed in a couple of subjects?
  3. Universities preferably in Uttarakhand offering M.Tech (Electrical) via distance learning?
  4. Can I get a medical seat in government college in Karnataka after scoring 1395 rank in Medical KCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to change the university in Maharashtra?
  6. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  7. Is it possible to transfer from Pune University to Mumbai University during second year?
  8. What is the procedure to change the University from RGPV to any other State University? What is the procedure to do so?
  9. What is the eligibility for genetic engineering?
  10. List of D.Ed correspondence colleges?
  11. Admission procedure to study PhD(Clinical Psychology) in Kuvempu University? Duration of this course?
  12. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Economics in Kuvempu University?
  13. Which are the colleges offering M.Com course in Bangalore? Procedure to join Viz entrance/Counseling? I have completed B.Com from Bangalore university during May
  14. Is it possible to change the University from Bharadhidasan University to Kamaraj University after completing 1st year of the course?
  15. Procedure to change my college after first year? I am studying in Kollam under Kerala University
  16. Am I eligible for lecturership in college after passing MSc from Kuvempu University
  17. Am I eligible to do masters after completion of B.Sc IT from Kuvempu University with collabration of NIIT as distnace mode?
  18. Private colleges for PhD in Medical Biochemistry?
24th May 2017, 08:14 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change from Bangalore university to Kuvempu university?

No, it is not possible to change from Bangalore university to Kuvempu university while pursuing your BBA course. You need to pursue complete three years BBA course from the same university where you have secured admission for pursuing BBA course in order to get Bachelor's degree certificate. So, if you are interested to pursue your BBA course from another university, you need to discontinue from the course and take fresh admission in first year of three years BBA course in another university where you wish to pursue your higher studies.
5th March 2018, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to change from Bangalore university to Kuvempu university?

CAN YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW CAN I TRANSFER FROM BANGALORE UNIVERSITY TO KUVEMPU UNIVERSITY AFTER COMPLETING 1ST YEAR BCOM
30th May 2018, 06:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am pursuing my 1st year BCA at Chennai University and want to join Kuvempu University for the next yr is it possible
12th April 2019, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing my 2 year B.com in one of the Bangalore University affiliated college. Can I change to another college of Bangalore University for my 3 year B.com. Please let me know the procedure.
Thank You
11th September 2020, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

I have studing BCU University 1st year,I would like to change my college to kuvempu University for 2nd year b.com it's possible
21st October 2020, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

How to change of college permission for kuvempu university
19th July 2021, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir I studied b. Com 2year but I can't continue from mysure University so I want change the mysure University to Kuvempu University in b. Bom final year so please sir tell me what is the procedure to change the university
19th August 2021, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I change from BU to BCU for second year B.com..as I am changing my home
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?