22nd July 2018, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Industrial Chemistry) in Kuvempu University?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do PhD program in Kuvempu University in the specialization of Industrial Chemistry. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD program in this institute. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to study PhD(Industrial Chemistry) in Kuvempu University? -- [New]
  2. Documents required to get PhD(Industrial Chemistry) admission in Kuvempu University?
  3. Ph.D in chemistry from a private institute after completed M.Sc in Chemistry?
  4. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Industrial Chemistry) in Kuvempu University? -- [New]
  5. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Economics in Kuvempu University?
  6. How to study M.Com through distance education? I have completed B.Com with average of 75% in Kuvempu University
  7. Kuvempu University M.Sc (Previous) Applied Chemistry-Analytical and Spectroscopic Analysis (Paper: 1.01) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Kuvempu University B.Sc 1st Year Chemistry Paper-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Kuvempu University M.Sc (Previous) Applied Chemistry-Organic Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  10. Books for M.Sc CET Chemistry entrance exam of KUD and Kuvempu university?
  11. Kuvempu University M.Sc (Previous) Applied Chemistry-Physical Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  12. How many PhD(Industrial Chemistry) seats are available in Kuvempu University?
  13. Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc. degree in Delhi University?
  14. Kuvempu University B.Sc 3rd Year Chemistry Paper-III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Procedure to change from Bangalore university to Kuvempu university?
  16. Kuvempu University, B.Sc., Chemistry Paper-IV Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  17. How can I secure my life after completing MSc in Industrial Chemistry in Kuvempu University with 70%
  18. Eligibility to apply for CET after graduation through distance learning from KUVEMPU University?
15th November 2018, 08:55 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Industrial Chemistry) in Kuvempu University?

=> The Doctor of Philosophy in Industrial Chemistry is a doctorate level course.

=> The duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Industrial Chemistry course is three years.

=> In order to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Industrial Chemistry, the candidate should have passed master degree from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in Master degree for Doctor of Philosophy in Industrial Chemistry course is 55% for open and 50% for reserved category.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of interview and entrance in Kuvempu University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?