22nd July 2018, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Maths & Statistics) seats are available in Indian institute of Science, Bangalore?

Hello friends, I am looking forward to apply for PhD program in Indian institute of Science, Bangalore for Maths & Statistics stream. I just want to know about the seats that how many seats are there for this PhD program in this university? Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expenses of PhD(Maths & Statistics) in Indian institute of Science, Bangalore?
  2. Course structure and duration of PhD(Maths & Statistics) in Indian institute of Science, Bangalore?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Maths & Statistics) in Indian institute of Science, Bangalore?
  4. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Maths & Statistics) in Indian institute of Science, Bangalore?
  5. How many PhD(Biological Sciences) seats are available in Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore?
  6. How many PhD(Statistics) seats are available in Indian Statistical Institute, Hyderabad?
  7. Which college may I get after scoring 2369 rank?
  8. Minimum cutoff to pursue M.Tech from ECE under OBC category? Procedure for direct admission in IITs?
  9. How many exams are available to join in M.Tech?
  10. Procedure and minimum cut off marks to get admission in Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore for statistics?
  11. How many Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering seats are available in BES Institute of Technology, Bangalore?
  12. How to do MBA in IIM? What is the fee for MBA in IIM?
  13. Entrance exams for Ph.D in maths from IITs, Institute of mathematical science,Chennai or Indian institute of Science, Bangalore for student of M.Sc Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Institutes offering course related to Astronomy? Which exams to be answered?
  15. Which college is best for me after scoring 7195 rank?
  16. How many BE(Electrical Engineering) seats are available in Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology, Bangalore? -- [New]
  17. Which entrance exam I need to write to take admission in Indian Institute of Statistics in M.Sc Statistics course?
  18. Which academy is best to do Aeronautical Engineering?
15th June 2019, 12:50 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Maths & Statistics) seats are available in Indian institute of Science, Bangalore?

Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore

The total number of Ph.D. (Maths & Statistics) seats are available in the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore is 12.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.

Contact Address

CV Raman Road
Bangalore, Karnataka 560012, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?