13th May 2021, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Salary of Doctor of Pharmacy in India amid Covid Crisis times in India?

I am a doctorate holder in pharmacy i would like to know salary for a doctorate holder per month in India specially in this Covid Crisis times in India.

14th May 2021, 04:58 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Salary of Doctor of Pharmacy in India amid Covid Crisis times in India?

Salary of Doctor of Pharmacy in India amid Covid Crisis times in India is INR 3.5 LPA - INR 10 LPA.

Eligibility:
Qualify 10+2 with minimum of 60% marks from a recognized board.
Relaxation of up to 5% marks is considered for reserved categories such as SC/ST/OBC.
14th May 2021, 08:31 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Salary of Doctor of Pharmacy in India amid Covid Crisis times in India?

Salary of Doctor of Pharmacy in India amid Covid Crisis times in India is as follows.

Average salary of Doctorate of Pharmacy is 4 LPA.

PhD is research focused degree while the PharmD degree is a professional doctorate degree.

Applicant must have complete minimum qualification of master degree in relevant subjects with minimum 50% to be eligible for Doctorate in Pharmacy.
14th May 2021, 09:59 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Salary of Doctor of Pharmacy in India amid Covid Crisis times in India is 3.5 lakh to Rs.10 lakh per annum, depending on the job or scale of business that the candidate has started.

Pharmacists can earn up to Rs. 16 lakh per annum depending on the quality and the location of the store.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?