2nd March 2018, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Education at Sri Krishnadevaraya University?

I am studying Master of Education i.e.; M.Ed. After my M.Ed I am interested to do research on Education. For this I want to study Phd. I have heard that in Sir Krishnadevaraya University, Phd Education is taught. I want admission there. So I have to give any entrance exam for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Sri Krishnadevaraya University conducts its own entrance exam for PhD(Physical Education) admission? How many seats are available?
  2. Am I eligible to do PhD in Economics if did MA 17 years back?
  3. Admission process for B.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics in Sri Krishnadevaraya University
  4. Colleges in hyderabad (andhra pradesh) for doing M.Sc. correspondence
  5. Am I eligible for B.Ed from MDU having secured 49.89% in BA from DU?
  6. Which are the colleges in Navi Mumbai in which I can get to do D.Ed? Can I do correspondence?
  7. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Physical Education) in Banasthali Vidyapith?
  8. Top colleges in India having IEM departments and IEM course for M.Tech through GATE?
  9. Entrance exam available to study PhD(English Literature) in Sri Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya College of Arts and Science?
  10. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Physical Education) in Dravidian University?
  11. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Computer Science) in Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam?
  12. List of colleges offering distance MCom in Trivandrum
  13. List of colleges offering diploma in Civil through correspondence and approved by AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get a chance for admission in government college? I have scored 24831 rank
  15. In which college should I apply for D.Ed course through correspondence
  16. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Engineering Education) in University of Engineering and Management, Jaipur?
  17. Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Sports Technology) in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University? -- [New]
  18. Can I do MCA without attending regular college classes?
15th March 2018, 05:50 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Education at Sri Krishnadevaraya University?

Yes, definitely you must have to appear in the entrance examination in order to study Ph.D in Education from Sri krishnadevaraya University. To do Ph.D course in Education, you need to complete your Masters degree course in Education from a recognized University scoring at least 55% of marks in it.
Admission is based on the marks scored in the UGC NET examination.
16th March 2018, 06:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Education at Sri Krishnadevaraya University?

Yes, you will have to appear in an entrance examination for getting admission into Doctoral program at Sri Krishnadevaraya University and more details are given below.

>> Candidates are required to meet the required educational qualification which is Master's Degree in concerned stream from a recognized university.

>> As you are doing Master of Education (M.Ed), I am very sure that you will be eligible to pursue PhD program at this college.

>> Name of the Entrance Test to appear in - SKURESCET Exam

>> Candidates who are willing to get admission into PhD or M.Phil course must appear in the above said examination as the selection is done on the basis of the merit marks secured in examination conducted by the university.

>> Candidates who have CSIR/ UGC JRF/ GATE/ APSET Examination's score are exempted from appearing in this SKURESCET Examination to be awarded as fellowships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?