13th June 2018, 07:29 PM
Haritha Reddy.devireddy

Admission process for B.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics in Sri Krishnadevaraya University

How do I get admission for in B.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics in Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh? Will I have to apply online or offline?

Related Questions:
  1. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  2. How to apply for admission in M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics course after B.Sc in Microbiology?
  3. Which course to study after 12th in order to become a Dietitian?
  4. Procedure to get admission in M.Sc in nutrition and dietetics?
  5. List of universities offering M.Sc in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics course? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th -- [Most Discussed]
  7. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad?
  8. Details about admission and procedure for BSc Nutrition and Dietetics?
  9. How to make my career in dietetics and nutrition? I am a BSc Yoga and Nutrition from TGOU
  10. B.Sc Chemistry graduate can do M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics by distance education? Process of admission in a good university?
  11. What is the procedure followed to do M.Sc in nutrition and dietetics in distance education?
  12. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nutrition and Dietetics after passing BSc in Hotel Management?
  13. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  14. Is there any entrance exam available for Ph.D in Nutrition and Dietetics in Delhi University? When the entrance exam will be held?
  15. How to study MSc Nutrition and Dietetics after completing BSc Home Science
  16. Information about the best colleges for BSc Nutrition and Dietetics? What is the fee structure?
  17. Am I eligible to do BSC in dietetics after taking PCM in 12th standard?
  18. Admission procedure to join Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics in Kerala University through distance education?
14th June 2018, 04:14 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission process for B.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics in Sri Krishnadevaraya University

B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in Nutrition & Dietetics is a 3 years graduation level degree.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course is 10+2 or its equivalent education in related subject from any recognized board.

If you meet the requirements you can apply for the admission in SKU.
The admissions are given based on the entrance exam conducted by the university.
For applying to the exam you need to visit the official website of SKU and fill the application form.
Pay the registration fees through credit card/ debit card/ internet banking.
Take a print out of the fully filled application form and send it the mentioned address with all the required documents.

For more information visit the official website of SKU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?