26th March 2016, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD in Botany in National Centre For Biological Sciences? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?

Hello Everyone,
I want to do my PhD in Botany in National Centre For Biological Sciences. Kindly tell me what is the procedure for admission? I have to give any entrance exam for admission? Please tell me the procedure asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to apply in PhD entrance exam of National Centre For Biological Sciences for M.Phil student?
  2. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Botany in MG University? Detailed procedure of admission?
  3. Admission procedure to do PhD in Biological Sciences in IISER, Kolkata?
  4. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, pattern and cutoff marks required in NMIMS entrance exam to study PhD in Biological Sciences?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD in Pharmacy for a postgraduate? Entrance exams to get admission?
  6. Am I eligible to appear in Integrated PhD in Biological Sciences entrance exam conducted by IISC after completing B.Pharmacy?
  7. Chemical Sciences and Biological Sciences sample question papers for IISC Integrated PhD entrance exam with solutions
  8. Should I have to appear in UGC NET to study PhD in Botany in CMS College, Kottayam? Procedure to get admission?
  9. When the notification of IISC Integrated PhD(Biological Sciences) entrance exam will be released?
  10. Syllabus for Integrated Phd in Biological Sciences entrance examinations
  11. Admission procedure to study PhD in Life Science for DST Inspire Fellowship holder?
  12. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in IISER for Integrated Ph.D Chemical Sciences programme being a non-Maths student? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
  13. Syllabus of IISC entrance exam for Biological sciences?
  14. Integrated Phd in biological sciences: Colleges and Entrance Exams for this Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Entrance exams other than UGC-NET to study PhD in Botany course?
  16. BITS Pilani Ph.D(Biological Sciences) entrance exam syllabus and pattern?
  17. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  18. Is a valid GATE score necessary for admission in IISc integrated Ph.D in biological sciences?
1st April 2016, 09:44 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD in Botany in National Centre For Biological Sciences? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?

To take admission to study PhD in Botany in National Centre For Biological Sciences, you must have to appear in the entrance examination conducted by the respective Institution, qualifying in which you can take admission in the National Centre for Biological Science.
You must have to complete your Masters degree with at least 50% marks to be eligible for the Entrance examination.
2nd April 2016, 07:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD in Botany in National Centre For Biological Sciences? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?

For admission in National Centre for Biological Sciences you need to qualify NET/SET/JRF. It is one of the top research centre in India, therefore, you need very good academic record plus performance in interview for admission.

You have to apply when notification is out on a prescribed format. They will call you for interview if you have the desired qualification. Only good performance can get you admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?