27th March 2016, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Whether distance PhD(Mathematics) is available to study to become an Assistant Professor? Procedure to apply?

Hello Friends,
I have completed my M.Sc in Mathematics and B.Ed. Presently working as an Assistant Professor at an Engineering college. Can I join PhD? Is distance education for PhD available, if so what is the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study and course fee of distance PhD in Mathematics?
  2. Procedure to apply for an Internship in ISRO for an Assistant Professor?
  3. Am I eligible for assistant professor with PG through distance education
  4. Will I be able to become a Lecturer or Assistant Professor after doing Master degree through distance education?
  5. Age limit for posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor?
  6. Eligibility for Assistant Professor in a university?
  7. What is the upper age limit for assistant professor post? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Qualification required for being Assistant Professor?
  9. What are the jobs available to get after completion of graduation in Political science honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I apply for the post of assistant professor in Botany Department
  11. Is distance degree valid for Assistant Professor job in Gujarat State Government colleges?
  12. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
  13. Can I get a government posting as a assistant professor in colleges or universities
  14. What is the eligibility for assistant professor? Am I eligible for Assistant Professor after completing post graduation 24 years back with 53%?
  15. Am I eligible for assistant professor as per AICTE norms after finishing Ph.D? I have done M.Com through distance education
  16. Procedure to do distance PhD in Communication for a Professor who has completed M.Phil?
  17. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  18. Can I apply for the post of Assistant Professor in any management college?
1st April 2016, 07:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether distance PhD(Mathematics) is available to study to become an Assistant Professor? Procedure to apply?

Yes, distance mode Ph.D is available but you need to crack written exam and interview for admission. IGNOU is the best option for doing a distance mode Ph.D programme in India.

Just apply for admission when notification is out. Admission is possible only through merit based on your CV and interview performance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?