6th June 2010, 05:04 PM
Akshatha Aithal

Which are the entrance exams which can be answered after completion of Telecommunication Engineering so that I can take up space science? Syllabus of the entrance exam?

Hello Sir,
I am pursuing an undergraduate course in Telecommunications engineering at PESIT and currently I am in 7th semester.I am genuinely interested in learning the space science and involve myself completely in the research activities.
I would be greatful to you if you can give me information regarding the entrance exams that I can take up after the completion of engineering and also the syllabus assosciated with it.
Thank you
Akshatha Aithal

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance exams do I have to answer to opt for space engineering course? Details about Syllabus, qualifications and exam centers?
  2. List of available Entrance Exams for the candidates after completion of Intermediate in MPC stream? What are the Job Opportunities through these Entrance Exams? What syllabus to prepare for these Exams?
  3. Which is the new entrance exam by isro for space engineering?? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of competitive exams which can be given after completion of Electronics and Telecommunication diploma course?
  5. ISRO space engineering entrance exam syllabus after 12th
  6. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  7. Can I appear in Engineering entrance exams on NIOS Science basis having completed 11th Commerce?
  8. Best colleges for BBA and which are the entrance exams to be answered?
  9. Admission procedure to join Merchant Navy after completion of IT engineer course? Is there any entrance exam to be answered?
  10. Syllabus of the entrance test for M.Tech in Astronomy and Space Engineering, Manipal University?
  11. Which subjects should be taken after 10th to pursue Architecture?
  12. Steps to be taken to join Aerospace Engineering? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  13. Information about CS after 12th?
  14. Entrance exam to be answered for a seat in Engineering?
  15. What is the syllabus for Integrated Ph.D entrance exam(Mathematical Science and Physical Science)?
  16. List of government exams which we can write after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering?
  17. Admission date for M.A English? Which are the entrance exams to be answered? What is the syllabus?
  18. List of entrance exams to get admission in M.Sc Forensic Science? Syllabus of entrance exam and cut off marks for it? -- [New]
16th May 2011, 04:21 PM
kumar77

Default Re: Which are the entrance exams which can be answered after completion of Telecommunication Engineering so that I can take up space science? Syllabus of the entrance exam?

What is the difference between an Associates in Applied Science and an Associates of Science degree?
16th May 2011, 04:23 PM
kumar77

Default Re: Which are the entrance exams which can be answered after completion of Telecommunication Engineering so that I can take up space science? Syllabus of the entrance exam?

i want Nuclear physics question?
16th May 2011, 04:33 PM
kumar77

After completing B.Sc Computer Science , what is the best option other than MCA and MBA and M.SC .Any other option from medical stream??
16th May 2011, 04:34 PM
kumar77

Please suggest me an best institute for SAP SCM APO and SRM?
16th May 2011, 04:38 PM
kumar77

i want details about LP SET.....
16th May 2011, 04:46 PM
kumar77

It a good choice to go for BCA after diploma in computer engineering?
16th May 2011, 04:52 PM
kumar77

What is the eligibility criteria for a B.Tech(Civil) to appear in IES?
16th May 2011, 05:35 PM
kumar77

I want to do MBA in-pharmaceutical industry how i do that?
21st May 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

what is the entrance exam for si post in ap after completion of b.tech
29th August 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

After entc diploma whichone enterance exams for jee or btech & whats its condition or requirement?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?