21st August 2014, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Details for the MS Computer science admission in Harvard University?

Hai, Its me Sonah Dev. I'm presently doing my Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A) in Tamii Nadu , India. I wanna do my M.S computer science in the Harvard University. Can you please guide me with the following details?

1.Eligibility criteria,competitive exams to be cleared for I'm an International student.
2.Syllabus of the concerned exams, eligibility of that exams, sections and paper pattern of those exams, books of reference, mode of conduction of exams, mode
of application of exams and the eligible scores in the exams to get an admission in the University of Harvard.Score percentages and core subjects in standards 10th, 12th and under and post graduations eligibility both for Entrance exams & seeking admission in Harvard University. And also the All India Level Entrance Exams which they do consider and their percentage maximum for Foreign Entrance Exam and Harvard Admission for M.S (C.Sc)

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria for admission in Masters degree at Harvard University or UC berkeley University or Stanford University? Admission with scholarship?
  2. How to take admission in harvard university in MS(Computer Science)?
  3. How should I get into Harvard university for pursuing MS? -- [New]
  4. How to do MBA from Harvard or Stanford university? Financial aid for meritorious student?
  5. How to do masters degree American Universities like Harvard or Florida?
  6. University offering Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to get admission in PH.D?
  7. How should I study continuously for 15-16 hours?
  8. Am I eligible for top universities to pursue MS in Electronics and Communication in US after scoring 100 in TOEFL?
  9. Do I have a chance to do MS from Cambridge or Harvard University after doing B.Tech in computer science or mechanical from NIT Durgapur? What is the eligibility required? I want to be a scientist
  10. Chances of admission in Calcutta University? Other course after B.Sc Computer Science?
  11. GRE is applicable for graduate programme in Economics at Harvard university?
  12. Which is the best University for M.Sc in Computer Science in Karnataka?
  13. Colleges to pursuing MSc computer science? Which are the entrances I have to appear?
  14. Required Eligibility criteria to do M.Sc in Computer Science of Osmania University? Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Electronics and Computer Science?
  15. How can I pursue Ph.D in computer science?
  16. Can I get Admission in MCA ater B.Com. with one failure in 12th science?
  17. Information about B.Ed computer science in INGOU?
  18. Entrance exams for PG in MSc Computer Science from Pune University? -- [Most Discussed]
26th August 2014, 07:24 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details for the MS Computer science admission in Harvard University?

1. Eligibility criteria, competitive exams :-

- You need to have a good grade at the end of your post graduation in MCA.
- You need to have work experience or training under your belt to make your position strong during selection for admission.
- You need to score high marks in entrance exams- GRE and TOEFL.

2. Syllabus of concerned exams, Books of reference, mode of conduction of exams, mode of applicatons, etc :-

- For GRE details, click here.
- For TOEFL details, click here.
- For GRE, you can refer to books like Official Guide to GRE, Cracking the GRE, etc.
- For TOEFL, you can refer to books like -OFFICIAL GUIDE TO TOEFL TEST (English)
-Official Toefl Ibt Vol.1 W/Cd (English)
-Cambridge Preparation For The Toefl Test (English)
-Cracking the TOEFL iBT 2014 (English)
- The cutoff varies every year, however it is quite high where the margin of error in the entrance exams is very less.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?