30th August 2017, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and important books for the preparation of ICAR with Dairy Technology? List of coaching institutions for the preparation?

I am studying B.Tech Dairy Technology Course and want to know syllabus and important books for the ICAR exam? Send me list of coaching institutions for the preparation?

13th September 2017, 11:54 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Syllabus and important books for the preparation of ICAR with Dairy Technology? List of coaching institutions for the preparation?

Since you have studied B.Tech Dairy Technology, so let me inform you that the syllabus for ICAR AIEEA entrance exam for PG Dairy Technology course is nothing more than what you have studied in your bachelor degree.
However to know the complete syllabus for the ICAR AIEEA PG Diary Technology, I would recommend you to kindly visit http://www.icar.org.in/files/edu/Rev...030.4.2009.pdf.

Below I have mentioned some name of books of Diary Technology:
>Dairy Technology: Set of 2 Vols, by Shivashraya Singh (Author).
>Outlines of Dairy Technology, Book by De Sukumar.
>Modern Dairy Technology: Volume 2 Advances in Milk Products, by Richard Kenneth Robinson.

List of coaching institutions for the preparation of ICAR AIEEA:
>Triumphant Institute Of Management Education Private Limited [T I M E]
Address: Triumphant Institute of Management Education Pvt. Ltd.,Cheruparampath Road, Bldg 28/3039A,Thomson Bldg,Ground Flr,Kadavanthra, Ernakulam, 682020
Phone: 0484 644 4474
>SOMC Cavaliers Pvt. Ltd.
Address: Shop No - 317 , Bajaj House, Nehru Pl Market Rd, Nehru Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110019
Phone: 011 3082 2620
>Delhi Career Academy
Address: buiding no-53/54, llnd floor, A-block, vishal market, Bali Nath Marg, Tagore Garden Extension, New Delhi, Delhi 110027
Phone: 092101 90658
>NAM Institute of Professional Studies
Address: H-68, 2ND FLOOR, Har Gyan Singh Arya Marg, Block H, South Extension I, New Delhi, Delhi 110049
Phone: 011 2462 6548
26th May 2019, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and important books for the preparation of ICAR with Dairy Technology? List of coaching institutions for the preparation?

I have done B.Tech(dairy technology) and i want some study material for icar-pg exam preparation. Kindly suggest me the coaching institutes to prepare for the exam preferably in Chandigarh or karnal
2nd October 2020, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Pls suggest me a book for entrance preparation for BTech in dairy technology
26th July 2022, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Icar pg dairy science preparation books suggested to refer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?