4th July 2014, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Basic topics for preparation of TIFR entrance exam for Integrated Ph.D in Biology programme?

Hello
I HAVE TO GIVE TIFR EXAM FOR INTEGRATED Ph.D IN BIOLOGY.
THEY HAVE MENTIONED JUST TO STUDY BASICS..
I WOULD REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE TELL
ME WHICH BASIC TOPICS SHALL I COVER FOR THIS EXAM.

Related Questions:
  1. TIFR Integrated Ph.D(Biology) entrance exam question papers of previous year?
  2. Topics for TIFR entrance exam for integrated Ph.D?
  3. Institutes offering MSc or Integrated Ph.D programme in Physics?
  4. Syllabus and pattern of TIFR entrance exam for Integrated M.Sc+Ph.D in Chemistry entrance exam?
  5. List of universities along with selection criteria for Integrated Ph.D in Biology/Zoology programme? When the application form will be available?
  6. TIFR Phd Entrance exam of Biology previous years question papers
  7. How to go for integrated Ph.D programme in microbiology and cell biology from IISC
  8. In which entrance exam to appear for Integrated PhD in IISER? Eligibility criteria and top most coaching for the entrance exam?
  9. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  10. How to get MSc with PhD in Botany?
  11. Syllabus of Integrated Ph.D(Molecular Biology and Genetics) entrance exam? -- [New]
  12. Name of entrance exams fro integrated M.Sc-Ph.D in Physics program?
  13. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in IISER for Integrated Ph.D Chemical Sciences programme being a non-Maths student? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
  14. Eligibility to give IISC entrance exam in integrated msc/phd course(biology) while in Bsc Biotechnology final year?
  15. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  16. Is there any program for admission in PhD in Biology?
  17. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is integrated PhD more valuable? Duration and streams of Chemistry available?
6th August 2014, 04:48 PM
PaperListExpert

Default Re: Basic topics for preparation of TIFR entrance exam for Integrated Ph.D in Biology programme?

The official statement given by TIFR regarding syllabus of Biological Science is unsatisfactory for most of the aspirants.

Quote:
"The test will be extremely basic and cover topics in mathematics, physics, chemistry and biology."
Please refer the attachment below for further detailed information about the syllabus.
Attached Files
File Type: docx TIFR_Biology.docx(13.2 KB, 426 views)
29th July 2019, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Basic topics for preparation of TIFR entrance exam for Integrated Ph.D in Biology programme?

Hi I wish to prepare for pre PhD entrance exam in organic chemistry suggest a good guide book
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?