3rd December 2016, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for Ph.D VLSI design entrance exam in IIT?

Dear Sir/Mam, I would like to know the syllabus of entrance examzza for Ph.D in VLSI design in IITs after M.Tech? Can you please provide me the syllabus and let me know what should be the preparation done to clear the exam. Awaiting for the response soon.

Regards,
Varun Singhal

11th February 2018, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for Ph.D VLSI design entrance exam in IIT?

Dear Sir/Mam, I would like to know the syllabus of entrance exama for Ph.D in VLSI design after M.Tech? Can you please provide me the syllabus and let me know what should be the preparation done to clear the exam. Awaiting for the response soon.

Regards,
swapna
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?