10th September 2015, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difficulty to get admission in PhD course having academic gaps being a M.Sc(Computer Science) candidate?

Hello Everyone,
I am studying in M.Sc in Computer Science. I have completed my 12th and then drop a year then take admission in B.Sc with Computer Science, then again I have a gap of 1 year after my Graduation for M.Sc program. So, I can face some difficulties for admission in PhD program?

Related Questions:
  1. Cross major candidate can do PhD? Is there any difficulty to get PhD due to academic break?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD in Forensic Science for M.Sc(Nursing) candidate? List of institutes in Maharashtra?
  4. JNU offer PhD in Computer Science course to M.Tech(CSE) candidate? Detailed information about JNU PhD entrance exam?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA?
  6. How can I get admission to study PhD in Computer Science? Qualification required to get admission?
  7. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  8. How can I get admission to study PhD in Computer Science if completed 5 years M.Sc in Software Engineering?
  9. How can I get admission to study PhD in Anthropology being a M.A. candidate?
  10. Application and admission procedure for doing Ph.D from USA? Academic process and details of Universities for the same?
  11. Procedure to take admission in Ph.D programme in Economics?
  12. Should I have to study M.Phil to pursue PhD being a M.Sc(Computer Science) candidate?
  13. After MBA how can I make my career in Teaching? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  15. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmaceutical Science in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Admission details for PhD Home Science?
  17. Is it necessary to appear in GATE for study PhD in IIT? Can I get admission through NET?
  18. PhD in Singapore or Newzealand? Chances of getting job in Nezealand?
24th September 2015, 10:07 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to get admission in PhD course having academic gaps being a M.Sc(Computer Science) candidate?

You just need to make sure that you are eligible for the course and then you need to clear the UGC-NET Examination.
Once you do this you will be eligible for the course of PhD and there will be no problem to get admission as you have year gaps.
You just need to make sure that you are good in the Domain Knowledge and also make sure you have a good academic track record.
If you have this in place there will be no problem for you to get admission to the course of PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?