29th March 2017, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya to study Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Pathology? Fees and information about entrance exam?

Hello sir, I want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Pathology from Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya in distance mode. Please tell me how to get admission in this university? Fees and information about entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Pathology at Guru Ghasidas University, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh? Admission fees and yearly fees for it?
  2. Is Diploma in Clinical Pathology equivalent to MD in Pathology? Can I study MD in Pathology after completing Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  3. Eligibility for M.Sc in Clinical Pathology or PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I be eligible for the post graduate diploma in clinical pathology? I am a 10th standard student
  5. When the application form for PhD(Pharmacy) admission will be released in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya? Eligibility to get admission?
  6. Detailed information, notification and eligibility to apply for PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology course for B.Sc(MLT) candidate?
  7. Diploma in Clinical Pathology or Anesthesia for experienced Clinical Instructor?
  8. Procedure to study Diploma in Clinical Pathology for DMLT holder? Qualification required to open a Pathology Laboratory?
  9. Differences among Pathology and Clinical Pathology of Diploma program?
  10. Detailed information and scope of Diploma in Clinical Pathology course for MBBS doctor?
  11. Requirements to pursue Diploma in Clinical Pathology? Fees and duration of the course?
  12. Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc. degree in Clinical Pathology stream?
  13. Can I do Diploma in Clinical Pathology if done BSCMLT?
  14. B.Sc in MLS & MT(ASCPi) is eligible for PG in DCP?
  15. What is the procedure to apply for diploma in clinical pathology?
  16. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Clinical Pathology course if completed B.Sc-MLT?
  17. Eligibility criteria and fee structure of Clinical Pathology Diploma course?
  18. What is the fee structure for MBBS in any Medical College?
14th April 2023, 01:55 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: How to get admission in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya to study Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Pathology? Fees and information about entrance exam?

To get admission in the Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Pathology program at Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, you will need to appear for an entrance exam. The university conducts its own entrance exam for admission to various courses.

The details about the entrance exam such as the application process, important dates, and syllabus can be obtained from the university's official website or by contacting the admission office of the university.

As for the fees, the exact amount may vary depending on the year of admission and other factors. It is recommended that you visit the university's website or contact the admission office for the latest information on fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?