24th March 2015, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to study PhD in ISRO for M.Sc(Statistics) candidate?

Sir,
I want to do a PhD in ISRO,
right now I am studying M.Sc in Statistics,
After completion of M.Sc course is there any
exam to enter into ISRO for doing PhD?
Please can you help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Study material for ISRO entrance test of computer science stream? Books to be referred to crack ISRO entrance?
  2. Which Books should I refer for ISRO Entrance Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BE in CSE?
  3. Procedure to study M.Tech in ISRO for B.Tech final year student?
  4. Is there any reservation for SC/ST candidate for ISRO entrance exam? What is the cutoff?
  5. How to apply for ISRO Entrance Exam being a candidate from ECE stream?
  6. Need guidance to join ISRO and pursue career after graduation with B.Sc Physics.
  7. Which is the best college for Aeronautical Engineering if I scored 85% in Inter?
  8. Will I be eligible to appear for the entrance exam of ISRO after 12th if my subject combination is PCMB? How should I apply for the entrance?
  9. Can I join ISRO after 12th? Date of entrance exam?
  10. Minimum percentage required by an OC student to clear ISRO entrance test?
  11. What should I study after 10th to become a Scientist in ISRO?
  12. How to apply for ISRO entrance exam online?
  13. Are the entrance exams for ISRO colleges conducted every year? Where are the colleges for ISRO in India?
  14. Procedure to get job in ISRO? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Topics to covered and preparation tips?
  15. Syllabus for ISRO entrance exam for engineers -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I appear for ISRO Entrance Exam being a candidate of final year B.Tech in IT?
  17. How may I get recruited in ISRO? Is there any entrance exam for the same? What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus for this entrance exam? I am pursuing B.Sc in physics from St. Xaviers college, Palayamkottai
  18. Books for IIST and ISRO entrance exam?
18th May 2015, 12:09 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to study PhD in ISRO for M.Sc(Statistics) candidate?

You can simply clear exams like NET/GATE/JRF/SLET to become eligible for Ph.D admission without any other entrance exam. You must have at least 55% marks in M.Sc to become eligible for these exams and Ph.D admission. For reserved category candidates there is relaxation of 5% marks for Ph.D admission.

Hence, if you can qualify any one of these exams then it will be best for you because ISRO is one of the top Institutes and they prefer candidates with these scores only. Hence, be prepared for these exams and try to clear with an excellent score.
28th April 2019, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to study PhD in ISRO for M.Sc(Statistics) candidate?

Is there any study material for isro entrance test of statistics stream . when will be the entrance for pursuing phd in statistics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?