20th July 2012, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Which Books should I refer for ISRO Entrance Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BE in CSE?

hello sir, my self ankush,
im preparing for entrance exam OF ISRO .....so can u pls tell me which book i should reffer
and im currently studing in B.E. 3RD YEAR from computer tech.branch

Related Questions:
  1. Which Book to refer for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in EEE?
  2. Which Books to refer for JTO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  3. Which books to refer for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Which books should I refer for IAS exam? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year
  5. Which books to refer for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in EEE?
  6. How to prepare for Civils being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in CSE?
  7. Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Tech being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of CSE?
  8. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  9. Exams to be appeared by a CSE student to get a job in ISRO?
  10. Which books to refer to prepare for ISRO entrance examination?
  11. Am I eligible to appear for any entrance exam while pursuing B.Tech Electronics 3rd year?
  12. Which Optional subjects should I choose for Civil Services Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech? Books and Magazines to prepare for this Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I appear for DGCA exam? I am pursuing aeronautical engineering -- [New]
  14. Which Books should I refer for Quantitative Aptitude?
  15. Can I get Job in Railways being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in CSE?
  16. Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in CSE? What procedure to follow for this?
  17. Syllabus for ISRO Exam for Electrical stream being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Electrical Engineering?
  18. What's the applying procedure for ISRO? I am pursuing BE degree(3rd year) with ECE stream from St. Xaviers college
20th July 2012, 01:12 PM
shabbir4791

Default Re: Which Books should I refer for ISRO Entrance Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BE in CSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir, my self ankush,
im preparing for entrance exam OF ISRO .....so can u pls tell me which book i should reffer
and im currently studing in B.E. 3RD YEAR from computer tech.branch
Hello Ankush,
you can refer the following book for ISRO Entrance Test

Upkars Gateway to ISRO for Computer Science and Engineering

ELigibility for ISRO :

Education Qualification: you must be graduate in the engineering with the trades llike: electronics and communication.mechanical ,computer science etc. with minimum 65% marks.

Age Limit:

More than 35 years as on 28-02-2012 . AND
(40 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 38 years for OBC candidates, Ex-serviceman, are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders).

PREPARTION FOR THE ISRO:
iSRO exam in written test and interview.

written test prepration according to the subjects in your engineering trades and follw the GATE exam syllabus according to trade.

offical website: www.isro.gov.in
20th July 2012, 10:54 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which Books should I refer for ISRO Entrance Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BE in CSE?

hello,
No syllabus has been prescribed by ISRO for the written test. But most of the people who appeared in the written test said that GATE exam syllabus can be used in prepration for ISRO written test as well as interview.
The questions are conceptual and therefore you need to have your basics strong.

As you have to study the GATE syllabus, its preferable that you study the GATE books by MADE EASY or GK PUBLICATIONS .
8th August 2012, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i m Bhanupriya . I m pursuing 4th yr of bachelor of engineering in electronics and communication. currently preparin fo isro entrance. so plz tel me which book shud i refer.???
4th November 2012, 07:15 AM
Unregistered

i m a studnt of class 12 n next year iam willing to appear in the isro exam?
can u tell me what books to refer?
25th February 2013, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

can u please tell me the subjects ,reference books to write isro exam for ece students
1st September 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

How to join isro. plz give me all imformation, i am study b-tech 2 year eee branch
27th December 2013, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir/mam,

I have completed my BSc(PCM group) and completed MCA(2010), now i m working as a Software Engeneer so please tell me that can i attand to give Isro Entrance Exam.

Thanks...
27th December 2013, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir/mam,

I have completed my BSc(PCM group) and completed MCA(2010), now i m working as a Software Engeneer so please tell me that can i attand to give Isro Entrance Exam.

Thanks...
17th March 2014, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE SEEN ELECTRONICS ISRO QUESTIONS FROM 2006 TO 2011. I NEED THE SAME FOR ELECTRICAL. IF YOU HAVE, THEN DO THE NEEDFUL
25th March 2014, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

which books to prefer for ISRO entrance exam being a 2nd year civil engg. student?
24th May 2014, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Which book should i prefer for written test of isro when i m in b.e. In EEE
12th April 2015, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir, is there any exams especially for mathematics, for BE students? Which book I Should refer for GATE examination in EEE?
As I am 1st year student of BE what preparation I should do if I want to come in ISRO as a researcher?
4th August 2015, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM A MECHANICAL ENGINEERING STUDENT,HAVING 65% MARKS ABOVE THROUGHOUT 6 SEMESTERS.

I GOT 83 IN MATHEMATICS AND 86 IN PHYSICAL SCIENCE IN 10TH

I GOT 70 IN CHEMISTRY 34 IN MATHEMATICS AND 67 IN PHYSICS

AM I ELIGIBLE FOR I.S.R.O.ENTRANCE EXAM-2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?