1st July 2015, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Is there any part time Ph.D. course in Computer Science field?

Is there any part time Ph.D. course in Computer Science field?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Computer Science in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  3. PhD Computer Science Guidance ship for Registration (Part-Time)
  4. Can I do Ph.D in Computer Science after completing MS?
  5. How to apply for PhD in Computer science after completing MCA? -- [New]
  6. Can I study Part Time PhD in Computer Science without pursuing Master's Degree for B.E.(CSE) graduate who has 8 years of work experience? List of colleges in Karnataka and Tamil Nadu?
  7. PhD in Computer Science is possible to do from IGNOU or not?
  8. What I need to do to get registered for PhD in Computer Science? Which UGC recognized universities I can register with?
  9. Possibility to pursue part time PhD in Tamil Nadu University for Computer Science postgraduate?
  10. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  11. How to register for Ph.D part time under Anna University?
  12. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  13. Universities offering part time PhD in Computer Science at Hyderabad?
  14. List of guides to do Ph.D in Computer Science in Tamil Nadu?
  15. Universities for Part-time PhD in Chemistry
  16. List of institutes which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Application in NCR Delhi?
  17. List of Ph.D colleges in Tamil Nadu which provides guide along with the course?
  18. Universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Application to MCA postgraduate?
5th July 2015, 09:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any part time Ph.D. course in Computer Science field?

Yes there are many universities which offer part time PH.D in computer science and you can surely get admission if ypy have the required qualification from a recognized university.You should have at least 55% marks masters degree to become eligible for admission in India.

Most of the universities have a provision for part time PH.D and computer science is certainly a course which can be pursued as a part time if you have the qualification. Just apply for admission in various universities when they release notification for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?