1st July 2015, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study PhD in Urdu after completing Master of Arts?

Sir,
I am doing Master of Arts and I want to PhD in Urdu but how I can do this I don't know. Can you please tell me how I can apply for this course? Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

5th July 2015, 09:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to study PhD in Urdu after completing Master of Arts?

First of all you should complete your masters with at least 55% marks which is the minimum criteria for admission in any PH.D programme in India which is recognized by UGC. There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category.

The next step will be to keep yourself updated for the admission notification which is announced by the university and you have to apply on a prescribed format according to the guidelines given in the notification. If you have NET/SET/JRF qualification then you will be exempted from entrance exam and will be eligible for direct interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?