1st April 2014, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Is there Management subject in JRF?

KIndly , please give me the the detailed information about the JRF , is there any Management subject for JRF? i want to persue for the same.

24th May 2014, 10:35 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there Management subject in JRF?

As you have asking here about your problem that you want to know that the subjects who are available for the management in JRF as in PhD study.

So I am going to clearing your doubts and also tried to solve your problem and also give you some information about the management subjects available in PhD study. So the subjects are like these 1 – Management analysis then comes 2 – Production function and then comes 3 – Production Function then comes 3 – Production Function then comes the 4 – Market Structure then comes 5 – Prices theories then comes the best one as I have preferred that is 6 – Advertising analysis and management and then comes 7 – Macroeconomics study in management and then comes 8 – National Income Concepts study analysis then comes 9 – National Income Concepts and then the second best is comes and that is 10 – Infrastructure Management and policies and then comes 11 – Business Environment for the business analysis.

And then comes the 12 – Capital Budgeting and then comes 13 – business study. As these are the subjects whom you can do PhD in management as far as I know. So the choice is yours that in which subject you want to do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?