21st July 2016, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Tips for cracking CSIR NET Chemical Science in 1st attempt

I want to crack the CSIR NET (chemical science) in 1st attempt. I am studying M.Sc organic chemistry 3rd semester but I belong to a middle class family. I don't want to join coaching classes and want to start preparation at home. How it's possible? Please give me some tips.

31st August 2016, 08:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips for cracking CSIR NET Chemical Science in 1st attempt

Tips to Crack CSIR NET Chemical Science Examination:

To crack any examination, dedication, lot of patience, hard work and enthusiasm to learn new things are required. Make a time table and scheduled based on the Syllabus that you gather for CSIR NET Chemical Science Examination. So plan accordingly and complete the syllabus day by day on the same schedule.

Besides having followed the above instructions, you are required to follow the best and recommended books to score more marks in the examination. Here are the best books to crack CSIR NET Chemical Science Examination.

>> UGC CSIR NET (JRF & LS) Chemical Science by Aditya Tomar and Naveen Sharma

>> Trueman's UGC CSIR NET Chemical Sciences 2016 by B.Roy and M.Gagan - Highly Recommended

13th October 2019, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tips for cracking CSIR NET Chemical Science in 1st attempt

I am student of m.sc.in chemirtry 1st semester & would like to appear CSIR NET .But please guide how to crack in 1st appearing & eligiblity.
thanking you
priyanka chowdhury.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?