2nd March 2017, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Tips to prepare for Ph.D entrance exam

Hello, I have completed M.Sc and I want continue to my study but I have no idea Ph.D entrance exam, Can you please give me the tips which I can follow? please show me the direction and sir please fast reply. Awaiting for the quick response.

3rd March 2017, 10:26 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to prepare for Ph.D entrance exam

To prepare well for the Ph.D entrance examination, you should follow some tips to which I have mentioned below, have a look over it.

First of all try to join a reputed Institution for the preparation.
Make a proper time table to study.
Fix some hours daily in which you will study.
Try to get notes of each topic by the respective teachers and sincerely follow those notes because they are of much importance.
Make a habit of revising daily which you study.
Complete the whole syllabus of each topic by covering it daily.
Clear all your doubts from the respective teachers if you have any.
3rd March 2017, 11:34 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to prepare for Ph.D entrance examination you have to concentrate on your studies with full dedication and hardwork. To understand the subjects of Ph.D you have to pay attention to your graduate and post graduate subjects. You can take help from the professors or you can take coaching classes where you will get proper guidance. You should have confidence in yourself and have to prepare well. Eat well sleep well give more time to your studies and that's enough to crack any examination.
4th March 2017, 12:40 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

PhD is a doctorate degree. To obtain this degree the candidate needs to do hard work along with lots of study and researches. After completion of 4 years Bachelor's degree the candidate needs to enrol themselves for 2 years Master's degree after that the candidates are eligible to apply for the PhD degree. You need to practice your organizational skill along with time management, you need to make your personal notes, attend all the classes, you need to work with your classmates, you also need to work in the group and to observe everyone personally when you are working on some researches, You need to put your idea and you also need to have the ability to criticize. You also need to follow what is happening in your field, you also need to get yourself motivated, you need to focus on long term goals rather than short term goals, you also need to work on your language skills, Don't forget to do fun manage some time for yourself also.
27th March 2019, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi this is kavya. If I get average Mark's in MSC can I get seat in phd. I have interest in doing phd? Plz give me a suggestion.
31st August 2019, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me how much it is difficult to crack pau phd entrance test . Plz give me some suggestions i really want to do phd in chemistry.
8th October 2019, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Now i am doing the political science honours I have a dream to do the phd in future so what examinations i have to crack for this because I don't have any idea about this...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?