4th August 2015, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack Integrated PhD entrance exams of NCBS, TIFR and IISC?

Hello,
I am Avnish and I want to know that how can I prepare for entrance exams of National level institutes like NCBS, TIFR and IISC for doing Integrated PhD course? Please tell me about the tips for doing good preparation and qualify in these entrance exams? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Information about syllabus of integrated PhD at IISc?
  2. Detailed information and eligibility to study Integrated PhD in Applied Mathematics in TIFR?
  3. How to prepare for integrated PhD entrance exam of IISc? Books to refer?
  4. How can I register for Integrated Ph.D program in Biology or Biotechnology in NCBS college?
  5. How should I prepare for TIFR M.Sc-PhD integrated program? Which reference books to follow?
  6. Whether the pattern of mentioned PhD entrance exams are same?
  7. IISc integrated PHD course in mathematics Syllabus and Books? Which other institutes provide integrated PHD course in mathematics?
  8. How can I prepare to crack TIFR GS entrance exam?
  9. How to prepare for the entrance test held by IISc for admission into integrated Ph.D course? Which are the different institutes providing the course?
  10. TIFR entrance exam question papers of previous year for Integrated PhD in Biology course
  11. Books and syllabus for integrated PhD in Computer Science at IISc?
  12. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  13. Details of entrance exams for integrated phd programs in IISC bangalore and Institute of virology pune
  14. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for IISC Integrated PhD entrance exam to study PhD in Computer Science and Automation/Computer Science?
  15. TIFR Integrated Ph.D(Biology) entrance exam question papers of previous year?
  16. Last date of submitting online form for Integrated PhD at IISc?
  17. Institutes offering MSc or Integrated Ph.D programme in Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Syllabus and pattern of TIFR entrance exam for Integrated M.Sc+Ph.D in Chemistry entrance exam?
11th August 2015, 10:41 PM
Junior Member+

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack Integrated PhD entrance exams of NCBS, TIFR and IISC?

Hi friend here i know one way to crack it
--> First of all you have to take the all syllabus related to that exam
--> Then you have to collect all the Standard text books
--> From those text books you have to collect the basics
--> After having the basics you have to try to solve examples and then exercise problems given in that.
--> And try to solve all the GATE previous year questions.
then you will come to know the different types of problems

in this way you can crack that exam easily .
all the best
thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?