26th December 2014, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Where can I apply to study Ph.D in Parapsychology? Procedure to apply and tips to prepare for Ph.D entrance exam?

hello
i have done MA in clinical psychology and
i am interested in doing Phd in parapsychology
can any one please guide me how to go and
where to go for it and what all i need
to prepare for the entrance for Phd .. please help

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in Ph.D? Procedure to apply and age limit?
  2. How to prepare for PhD Maths entrance exam of Osmania university?
  3. How to apply for distance PhD next year if missed this year?
  4. Can I do PhD after MCA? Procedure to apply?
  5. How to apply for PhD in Nutrition & Diabetics? Is there any entrance exam for it? Schedule of entrance exam?
  6. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  7. How can I do my Ph.D through correspondence? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. In which college to go for PhD Nanotechnology? How to apply and outcomes of study?
  9. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  10. How to do Ph.D in electronics field?
  11. Do I need to crack NET for pursuing PhD at JNU and DU? Eligibility to apply?
  12. Is it possible to do PhD without entrance? Procedures and timing of classes?
  13. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  14. How can a BDS graduate apply for National institute of Immunology? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  15. How can I go for PhD in Mathematics after 12th? Duration of course? In how many streams can I do PhD?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university? How will be the entrance exam?
  17. How can I apply for PhD in Germany?
  18. Doubts regarding correspondence PhD
13th September 2016, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I apply to study Ph.D in Parapsychology? Procedure to apply and tips to prepare for Ph.D entrance exam?

My name Swarnali Malakar. I want to know about parapsychology. Pls pls inform in my email Id [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?