17th August 2015, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Top college which offer PhD in Economics to a candidate who has secured 74.81% in M.A. in India? Procedure to get admission?

Sir,
I have scored 74.81% marks in my M.A.(Economics). I want to do PhD in the top college of India. I want to do PhD in Economics. Can you please tell me about the top college and also the admission procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Urdu for a candidate who has secured 69% in M.A.? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Top 10 universities which offer PhD in Economics to M.Sc candidate in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  3. Top 10 colleges which offer PhD in Biotechnology in India? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Correspondence universities offering PhD course to a candidate who has secured 55% in M.A.(Economics)?
  5. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Economics in Abroad for M.Sc candidate?
  6. Procedure to take admission in Ph.D programme in Economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of institutes which offer admission in PhD course for a candidate who has secured 89.5 percentile in GATE? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA?
  9. Universities which offer PhD in Mathematics to a candidate who has secured 54% in M.Sc?
  10. Detailed information about IGNOU centres which offer PhD in Economics course in Southern India?
  11. How can I apply to do PhD in Economics if secured 55% in M.A.? Advantages of doing PhD in Economics?
  12. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Economics for M.Sc(Economics) candidate?
  13. Best college, requirements and duration of PhD Economics? Scope after this course?
  14. Courses other than PhD for M.A.(Economics) candidate?
  15. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmacy in India? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  17. Does ISRO offer PhD in Physics course to M.Sc candidate? Procedure to apply?
  18. How can I take loan to study Company Secretary course?
26th August 2015, 08:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Top college which offer PhD in Economics to a candidate who has secured 74.81% in M.A. in India? Procedure to get admission?

You have to apply for admission when the university releases admission notification. You have to apply on a prescribed format and send the application along with the relevant documents.

For getting admission in a top college or university then you should try to clear exams like NET/SET/JRF. Most of the top universities prefer candidates with these scores.
26th August 2015, 10:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Top college which offer PhD in Economics to a candidate who has secured 74.81% in M.A. in India? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have scored 74.81% marks in my M.A.(Economics). I want to do PhD in the top college of India. I want to do PhD in Economics. Can you please tell me about the top college and also the admission procedure?
List of the best institute to do Ph.D degree in Economics:-

Deshbandhu College
Address: Kalkaji, New Delhi, DL 110019
Phone: 011 2643 9565

Wilson College
Address: Marine Dr, Girgaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 23637663

Christ College, Bangalore
Address: Hosur Main Road, Bangalore, Karnataka 560029
Phone: 080 4012 9199

Delhi College of Arts and Commerce
Address: Delhi College of Arts and Commerce, Shaheed Sudhir Subharwal Marg, Netaji Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110023
Phone: 011 2410 9821

Loyola College
Address: Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 044 2817 8490

Lady Brabourne College
Address: P-1/2, Suhrawardy Ave, Beniapukur, Kolkata, West Bengal

Hans Raj College
Address: Mahatma Hans Raj Marg, University Enclave, New Delhi, DL 110007
Phone: 011 2766 7458

Alphonsa College, Pala
Address: Arunapuram P.O, Pala, Kerala 686574
Phone:04822 212 447
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?