18th March 2015, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

In which topic I should do PhD among Banking, Finance and HRM?

Hi Sir,
I need to do PhD in Commerce. I totally confused to select the topic for PhD
please give some guidance to select the topic for PhD if I am interested in Banking , HRM and Finance. Kindly suggest me among them
Regards,
Uma.K

25th March 2015, 01:54 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which topic I should do PhD among Banking, Finance and HRM?

It is nice to see that you aspire for PhD course. The type of confusion which you are having is quite common in most of the students. The only reason behind this is they are unable to think in the proper direction. So here are some tips to help you choose the field of your research.

- All fields, Banking, Finance, HRM are very good fields having good scope. So do not go by the scope of any field. Moreover, success after PhD depends on the research which you had undertaken and your caliber in the concerned field.
- So the best way to choose the field is - Analyse your interests and choose the field for your PhD in which you are interested, comfortable and have adequate fundamental knowledge.
- For choosing the topic of PhD, consult with your guide and read various thesis available and choose the one in which you feel interested, have prospects of something innovative and in which you can give your own input.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?