22nd December 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Which are the institutes available for Ph.D in management? I have done my MBA in finance and HRM

Hi.....I have done my MBA in Finance & HRM & now working as a Lecturer. I would like to do PHD along with my job ,can anybody help me with options of institute for PHD in management.

Related Questions:
13th February 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the institutes available for Ph.D in management? I have done my MBA in finance and HRM

I have done my MFM(Masters in Financial Management). I would like to do a Phd. Which are the good universities offering PhD in management/commerce. What are the latest topics pusued by researchers?
21st September 2012, 05:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the institutes available for Ph.D in management? I have done my MBA in finance and HRM

I HAVE DONE AN MBA FROM A NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY AND WOULD LIKE TO DO A PHD IN AUSTRALIA OR NEW ZEALAND.I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHICH UNIVERSITIES CAN ACCEPT ME AND TTHEIR REQUIREMENTS
23rd July 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

i am mba student of final year i have got to net exam in mgt.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?