15th March 2015, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure to be followed for getting admission for Ph.D in Physics?

Hi all,

I would like to do my PhD in physics can you help me out with the admission procedures? I just need to do what exactly the steps which we need to follow for it? So, please give me the complete information on the same. Awaiting for a reply soon. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure to be followed for getting admission for Ph.D in Physics?
  2. What is the procedure followed for Ph.D Physics admission in India? -- [New]
  3. What is the admission procedure for Ph.D course in GGU?
  4. When the notification of PhD will be released by Pune University? How many seats are available for PhD(Physics)? Procedure to get admission?
  5. When entrance exam for PhD Physics will held? Detailed information regarding admission procedure?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  7. NET qualified person can get direct admission in PhD? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Admission procedure of PhD in Human Development?
  9. Procedure to take admission in Ph.D Physics? Is there any entrance exam for admission in Ph.D Physics?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
  11. Procedure to get admission in PhD after MCA?
  12. How may I join PhD program in Physics from Delhi university?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  14. Easy method to take admission in PhD Physics?
  15. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  16. How to take admission in IISER Mohali in MS Ph.D in Physics
  17. Admission procedure of phd in zoology or other related fields? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission procedure of PhD in Zoology at Bangalore?
24th March 2015, 11:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure to be followed for getting admission for Ph.D in Physics?

Most of the Universities in India release Ph.D admission notification every year and the minimum qualification required is Master degree with at least 55% marks in relevant discipline. You have to apply on a prescribed application format and send your application along with the supporting documents. If you have NET/SLET/JRF scores then you will be eligible for direct interview for getting admission. If not then you have to appear for entrance exam conducted by the University. The admission will be on merit and those who have good academic record with good score will have good chance of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?